About Our TeamRich River Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Clinic
Principal of the practice
Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy
Post Grad. diploma in Health Science (Latrobe Uni)
Acupuncture (Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
GAICD, Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors 2017
Workcover, TAC and DVA approved Physiotherapist
Kay enjoys spending time with the family and loves to try new recipes, especially ones she has picked up on her travels.
Kay has maintained a large clinical load for years and draws on many skills learnt over a life time of practice, education and training.
- Kay has practised Acupuncture for 30 years and is endorsed as an Acupuncturist as well as a Physiotherapist by the APA.
- Kay was the winner of the RACV Sir Edmund Herring Scholarship in 1988 which enabled her to study at the Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Kay also has Post Grad diploma in Health Science from Latrobe University.
- Kay was awarded the 2016 Rural Workforce Agency of Victoria, Allied Health Professional award for outstanding contribution to rural and regional allied health
- Kay has recently served as a director on the board for the Rural Workforce Agency for Victoria and is committed to contributing to improving the working lives of rural and regional allied health professionals
- Kay completed the Australian Institute of Company Directors course in 2017 and successfully passed the exams to allow the honorary of GAICD.
Fiona is an experienced and passionate physiotherapist dedicated to helping adults achieve quality of life through improved continence, comfort and control. She has been local to the area since she graduated from La Trobe University in Melbourne at the end of 2002 and had a special interest in women’s health and pregnancy related physiotherapy since she was a student.
She continued this interest with a Postgraduate Certificate from the University of Melbourne in 2006. She has continued this passion with further training in overactive bladder, anorectal disorders, prolapse assessment and management with pessary fitting, stress incontinence, pregnancy and post-natal issues, men’s health and internal pelvic pain.
Louise gained her Physiotherapy qualifications in the UK over 10 years ago and has worked in Australia in variety of settings including hospital rotational physio, corporate office administration with aged and disability services, Occupational Rehabilitation specialist and residential aged care Physio.
As if that wasn’t enough workload, Louise has recently completed the entire Australian Physiotherapy degree at Charles Sturt University and is looking forward to utilising all her skills learned to deal with the broad variety of case load at the clinic.
Louise also served in the RAF UK in the Air movements Squadron for 3 years before commencing her Physiotherapy studies.
L.ouise lives in Echuca with her husband and two children and enjoys horse riding and hockey.
Sabah graduated in 2018 from Charles Sturt University with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
She is a level 1 Pilates instructor and runs our Pilates classes here at the clinic and in Cohuna.
She has additional training in vestibular and paediatric conditions. Her interests outside of work include Jazz and dance, and bushwalking.
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Bachelor of Exercise Science and Master of Exercise Physiology
Growing up in Echuca, I have always loved the country lifestyle.
After completing my degree at LaTrobe University, I have since opened Move It Exercise
Physiology, a small registered Australian business.
As an Exercise Physiologist, I specialise in clinical exercise prescription, health education and
the delivery of lifestyle modification programs for those living with chronic diseases.
Our aim at Move It is to prevent or manage chronic disease, injury, and assist in restoring
people back to optimal physical function, health or wellness.
Exercise Physiology helps people living with;
* Diabetes * Obesity * Arthritis * Osteoporosis *Cancer
* Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation * Cardiovascular Diseases * Pulmonary Diseases
* Falls Prevention & Balance Training * Neurological Conditions
Jodie, Deborah, Sheree
Directors of First Impressions
Need more information? Get In Touch.
If you are interested in any of our services, call us on (03) 5480 1655 or send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!